Comprehensive Care Center
The Comprehensive Care Center serves 110 residents over the age of 65. Most Geriatric residents needs can be met at the Comprehensive Care Center with the exception of ventilator dependent or residents with a psychiatric diagnosis. If and when a resident’s level of care exceeds our capabilities, the resident is transferred to a higher level of care.
We provide nursing services with licensed nurses on duty Twenty-four hours a day.
Following a thorough diagnostic evaluation, a multi-disciplinary team provides intensive, comprehensive services and ongoing assessment of patient treatment plans in order to ensure the most effective community re-integration possible. Including, Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Intravenous Therapy.
Who We Are
We provide long-term care in a homelike setting with a caring and compassionate staff.
What We Strive to Be
To be a leader in the long term care industry, assisting our residents to attain or maintain their highest practical level of physical, mental, and emotional well being.
What guides our actions:
- Maintaining the trust of our community and patients
- Continuously striving to improve our services
- Communicating openly and honestly
- Working as a team with each other, the medical staff, and our patients
- Being compassionate and caring to everyone we serve
- Encouraging our staff to grow professionally
- Using resources efficiently
- Regulatory compliance