Food Service Worker - Relief
· Under the general supervision of the Dietary Director and direct supervision of the Food Production Supervisor.
- Must work well under stress or tight deadlines.
- Must work well with supervisors, co-workers, patients/residents, family members and visitors.
- Wash Pots and Pans
- Operate dishwashing machine
- Heavy cleaning according to cleaning schedule.
- Pour coffee, load patient trays, and push carts to nursing stations.
- Communicate with other district staff members.
- Take daily refrigerator and freezer temperatures of the disaster kitchen.
- Cashier responsibilities including “daily closing”.
- Assist other employees as necessary.
- Position Competencies
- Other Duties Assigned by Supervisor
High school graduate or equivalent, recent satisfactory work experience in food service, familiarity with sanitary handling of food.