Facts about Influenza
- Created on Tuesday, 18 October 2011 01:00
It's flu season again and your friends at the Lompoc Valley Medical Center have recommended a few simply things that you can do to protect yourself and others from getting sick.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cough and/or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Keep your hands out of your mouth, eyes and nose.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Use disinfectant cleaner to clean commonly used surfaces in your home.
- Be sure to get the seasonal flu shot each year.